Financial Resources for Fertility Treatments
The New Hope Center for Reproductive Medicine in Virginia Beach, VA provides the best financial options for individuals and couples who need fertility treatment. For more information, call us today.
The Financial Aspect of Fertility Care
Every patient’s needs are different, and at The New Hope Center, your treatment plan is tailored to meet your specific goals for a family. Since no two patients are the same, trying to predict costs without first seeing a physician, would be impossible. However, after you’ve met with a physician, and discussed the treatment plan(s) most suited for you, a New Hope Center Financial Counselor will provide and review the costs and the available options for financing your care.
The Total Cost of Fertility Treatment
A patient/couple’s final cost for treatment depends on all of the following:
- The exact fertility procedures performed, and
- The type(s) and amount of fertility drugs used, and
- The presence (or lack of) medical and pharmacy benefits to cover (i.e. pay) for your tests, procedures, and fertility drugs, and
- Your enrollment (or lack of) in one or more available medication discount program(s) (fertility medications), and
- You or your partner’s Military Status – if you or your partner are active duty, retiree, or a veteran, you are eligible for certain discount(s) – make sure you identify your status!
Please note – In order to receive a formal quote for treatment – please contact our office and schedule a consultation at (757) 496-5370 (or) request a consultation here.
Please visit our Financial Options page, to review our current options available to all New Hope Center patients/couples. Application approvals typically take less than 10 minutes, with options available for even the tightest of budgets!
Please visit our Medication Assistance page to apply for a discount of 10% to 75% off your fertility drugs! For more information, please call us or book an appointment online. We serve patients from Virginia Beach VA, Rudee Heights VA, Lynnhaven VA, Linkhorn Estates VA, and Dam Neck VA.