New Hope Center for Reproductive Medicine
Infertility Financing Options Virginia Beach, VA
Financial Assistance for Fertility Patients in Virginia Beach, VA
Learn more about Financial Assistance & Lending Options offered at The New Hope Center for couples and individuals who are looking to start or expand their family.
So you’re ready to start or expand your family, great! But, when most health plans don’t pay for the fertility tests and procedures you’re going to need, how do make this happen?
New Hope understands your concerns, and we’re here help… with nearly a dozen financing options for you to select from, to secure the funds you need to follow your dream!
Why so many options?
Financing is a lot like fertility treatment, it’s not a one-option fits all issue. And, we want New Hope patients to feel as comfortable with the finance option they select, as the type of treatment plan they’re preparing to start, and while home equity or personal loans are great for some, other couples find a Low Interest or No Interest Credit Card, a better choice for meeting their fiscal goals.
That’s why our financial team has assembled all the options you’ll find below. And, you’re welcome to start the process before your New Patient visit, if you like. Or, you can elect to meet with one of our on-site Financial Counselors during any of your visits to our office. They’re here to answer your questions and assist you in this process, so feel free to contact them directly, by calling our main number: (757) 496-5370.
LOW INTEREST or 0% APR Intro Rate for 6mo. to 18mo. (or more) Credit Cards:
Since interest charges begin immediately when using an unsecured personal loan, we’ve found many New Hope Center customers prefer a 0% introductory APR credit card which allows them to pay less in the long run, by avoiding costly processing and/or late fees, as well as monthly interest charges. WalletHub.com and CreditKarma.com both provide a complete listing of the current 0% APR cards. Both sites also offer FREE Credit Scores & Monitoring!
The below online lenders, offer Unsecured personal loans. Each has their own requirements and APR’s. Typical unsecured personal loan APR’s range from ~5.99% to ~10.29% APR – with EXCELLENT credit, and ~10.99% to 36%2 APR- with POOR credit.
Prosper Healthcare Lending is the premier financing company in the healthcare industry. With over $3 Billion borrowed and over 250,000 people empowered, this is a name and a program you can trust.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive with a loan from Prosper Healthcare Lending:
- Immediate decisions for loans under $35,000
- Longer terms for lower monthly payments
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast & easy loan inquiry process
- 100% Confidential
Provides a simple and straightforward application process, and offers fixed rates and payments. They offer multiple payment options on Personal Loans.
- Loan Amounts: $300-$15,000 – Maximum loan amounts vary by state.
- Clear terms and multiple payment options, No Collateral or Homeownership Required: For unsecured personal loans. You could get a lower rate with a secured personal loan when you use your car as collateral.
- Fixed Rates: Your rate won’t change for the life of your loan.
- Risk Free, 14-Day Guarantee: Cancel your loan for any reason and return the money within 14 days. No penalties. No questions asked.
- No Prepayment Penalties: Pay off your loan early without penalty fees.
Website to apply to OneMain financial:
LightStream (a division of Sun Trust Bank)
- Offer Loans from $5,000 to $100,000
- LightStream is available to customer with “excellent” credit.
- Customers can secure a loan with a fixed rate as low as 5.99%
To apply, visit their website at: https://www.lightstream.com/ivf-financing
Better Loan Choice
- Installment Loan programs for people with good and bad credit!
- Apply for your loan in minutes. Fast approvals!
- Flexible repayment options and competitive rates.
- Funds can be direct deposited if you qualify.
- Sign up using our secure form.
LOCAL BANKS-Financial Lending:
The following local banks are available to process home equity and personal loan applications for New Hope Center customers. Please feel free to contact as many as you like. If a local branch is available closer to your home, in many cases, loan paperwork can be sent to that branch for your convenience.
Bank of Hampton Roads: Loan and Credit Card options. Please call (866) 867-8500.
Wells Fargo: Loan and Credit Card options. Please call (800)869-3557.
BB&T Bank: Loan and Credit Card options. Please call (800) 226-5228.
Bank of America: Loan and Credit Card options. Please call (800) 432-1000.
The above Banks all offer competitive rates, professional and courteous assistance. Upon credit approval, they will assist you in choosing the best financing method available to suits your needs. When contacting the banks listed, please simply identify yourself as being referred by The New Hope Center.
To speak with a New Hope Center Financial Counselor, please call: (757) 267-4601