Fertility Clinic Near Portsmouth, VA
Looking for a Fertility Clinic Near Portsmouth, VA? The New Hope Center for Reproductive Medicine has Fertility Specialists with High Success Rates Near Portsmouth VA. Contact us today to learn about what we can do for you and your partner. We serve patients from Virginia Beach, VA and surrounding areas.
Table of Contents:
How much does it cost to go to a fertility clinic?
What does a fertility clinic do?
Why can’t I get pregnant?
What should I do if I can’t get pregnant?
How much does a fertility test cost for a woman?
How can I get money for IVF?
Can I get fertility treatment with bad credit?
The decision to raise a family is a delicate yet exciting path to embark on. At the New Hope Center for Reproductive Medicine, we believe it is a beautiful choice to decide to raise a family, whether or not it has been difficult to conceive. That is why we want to help you get started on that path by offering you plenty of resources to help you know the best way to take the first step. We offer various tests, treatments, and procedures to any and all couples hoping to conceive.
The cost of your visit to a fertility clinic like The New Hope Center for Reproductive Medicine will vary depending on a few different factors, including the specific fertility procedure you require, the type and quantity of fertility drugs that were used during treatment, whether or not your medical insurance will cover your treatment partially or in full, whether or not you are enrolled in one of our medication discount programs, and if you have military status.
We accept most major health insurance providers as well as fertility benefit plans! For a complete list, please see our Accepted Insurance page. If you do not see your specific plan, feel free to contact us to see if we can work something out to verify your coverage.
We also offer medication assistance and discount programs at The New Hope Center for Reproductive Medicine! These programs include ReUnite Assist, our Compassionate Care Program, and WINFertilityRX. For more information, click here.
Fertility clinics offer a wide range of services for couples or individuals who are either hoping to become pregnant in the immediate future or planning to do so down the line.
We understand the frustration and dismay that comes with an apparent inability to conceive. Our medical professionals under fertility specialist and reproductive endocrinologist, Dr. Robin Poe-Ziegler, are committed to providing all of our patients with compassionate and expert care. We will explore all options with you as to the reasons for your inability to become pregnant and the alternative methods for becoming pregnant that are available to you.
There are a lot of different factors that could be at play with an inability to conceive. These include:
– Ovulation period: You may not be ovulating during the times that you are trying to conceive. During your ovulation period, you are the most fertile and thus is the best time to try to get pregnant. You might also have irregular ovulation periods. A fertility specialist can help you know when you are most fertile.
– Male infertility: Your male partner might be infertile due to varicocele (a condition in which the veins on the testicles are too large), low sperm count, or he may have an illness or condition that affects his sperm.
– Age: As we age, the risk of infertility increases, and it can also take longer to get pregnant. For women over the age of 35 and men over the age of 40, it may take longer for you to get pregnant.
– Endometriosis: This condition occurs when the uterus lining grows in places on the outside of the uterus. Approximately 30 to 50 percent of women who suffer from endometriosis will have difficulty getting pregnant, according to Medical News Today.
– Blocked fallopian tubes: Sperm requires open fallopian tubes to travel through to meet with the egg. When your fallopian tubes can be blocked from scarring or a structural issue, the sperm will be unable to meet with the egg, causing infertility. We have tests at our clinic that can determine if your tubes are open or not.
– Underlying medical conditions or unexplained infertility: Some medical conditions such as depression, lupus, or undiagnosed celiac disease can also be known to cause problems with fertility. There are also many cases where there is no apparent explanation for infertility.
There are plenty of options for you to choose from if you are unable to get pregnant through natural means, but these will depend on the specific causes for your apparent infertility. As a result, the first thing you should do is book a consultation with a fertility specialist, and they can help direct you to the best options for you in your quest to conceive. Your fertility specialist will first run tests to determine the cause of your infertility, and whether you or your partner is the cause. Once the cause is determined they will present you with the most appropriate options for you to choose from, including the cost, the risks of each procedure, and the probability of success.
There are numerous fertility tests for women, and the cost will vary accordingly. For pelvic ultrasounds to evaluate your uterus and ovaries, the cost in the US ranges from $150 to $500. For fertility-related blood tests, the cost ranges from $200 to $400. However, the cost of a hysterosalpingogram, that is, tests that examine your fallopian tubes, is considerably more expensive, ranging from $800 on the low end to $3000 on the high end. These are only average estimates from various fertility sources – please contact us to schedule a consultation to find out about our pricing and payment options.
In vitro fertilization (IVF) may be very expensive, and it can be quite burdensome to expect patients to shoulder the load on their own. However, there are options for you to get IVF loans through fertility treatment financing companies like United Medical Credit or you can get personal loans from companies such as Mogo. You can also apply for fertility grants up to $15,000 through websites such as Gift of Parenthood. We do accept various insurance providers at The New Hope Center for Reproductive Medicine, so check with your insurance provider to see if they cover IVF.
You can! With the right financing company, you can get fertility treatment at an affordable rate without going broke. There are many different companies that specialize in helping people with subpar credit, get loans for important services including fertility treatment.
If you are looking for an established fertility clinic with excellent staff near Portsmouth, Virginia, please do not hesitate to contact us at The New Hope Center for Reproductive Medicine! We would love to help you with all of your fertility needs. For more information, please call us or book an appointment online. We serve patients from Virginia Beach VA, Rudee Heights VA, Lynnhaven VA, Linkhorn Estates VA and Dam Neck VA.